THE BIBLE COURSE 2019
St Luke, Stoke Hammond will be holding the Bible Course starting on Tuesday 8th January 2019 at The Methodist Church, Newton Road, Stoke Hammond.
A light supper will be provided for the first taster session - supper at 7.00pm for 8.00pm start.
To register (and advise any dietary requirements) contact either:
- John Bowler (01525 270202) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diane Webber (01525 270409) email@example.com
- Harry Davies (07773 065271) firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details of the Bible Course see below.
THE BIBLE COURSE 2018
For a flyer giving details of the course:- Click Here
An 8 session course exploring the world's bestseller. Discover how the key events, books and characters all fit together, see the BIG picture and discover how the Bible applies to your life.
Following the introductory session before Easter the seven follow on sessions will be held:-
Following the introductory session before Easter the follow on sessions will be held on both:
- Tuesdays 1.30pm - 3.00pm at The Rectory, 10 Pound Hill, Great Brickhill from 17th April.
- Thursday evenings in the small meeting room at The Parish Hall, Great Brickhill. Coffee at 7.30pm with the course starting at 8pm. From 19th April.
All welcome at any of the sessions.
For more information contact:-
Phillipa Cook 01525 261521 07788 740969
or a preview of the course visit:-